Pages

It's Like Christmas in August!


Can you tell I have a few projects in the works? Pedals, chains, cranks, saddle, hub ... lots of bike parts.  Plus, this:

I ordered band business cards for Steve and myself, last week, from VistaPrint. When I went to check on the shipping, later, a window popped up to sell me a myriad of items with our logo on them. They offer everything from calculators to coffee cups.

I ordered a couple of these, just to see what they look like. They are relatively inexpensive, but I didn't want to order a dozen and have them come in with a 2" logo in the middle of the chest, or something. But, they aren't bad, for the money. I think I will order a few, now, for the general public.

Let me know if you want one, and what size.  White, short-sleeved only, unfortunately.  They cost me $12.00 each, so that is what I will sell them for (plus $3.00 shipping, in the Continental US).

Let me know, before Friday, in order to assure that I get your size...

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwith

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...